8/20/08

Happy Birthday Jackson!

Oh where does the time go? My baby is 1yr old today, oh how I love him. Birthday party pics to come later! So, Jackson was the only baby I delivered completely natural. I wish I had been more educated with the rest of them because it was the best choice I ever made. Seriously by the time they were ready to take me to recovery I was walking around and ready to run. His birth was the first that Aaron and I really did this together- he was the most involved than any other delivery and I leaned on him more than any other delivery. What a great memory I have of this little guys grand entrance. Now he didn't have to come out sideways, but none the less it was great!
Jackson baby, you are the greatest gift. The joy and light you bring to our family is indescribable. Happy days are sure to continue with you in our life's. We love you little man. 

3 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my...He is the cutest little boy. I am not saying that because I am a proud anut. He is so Darn hansome. I bet he smiles all the time.

Emily said...

Oh my...He is the cutest little boy. I am not saying that because I am a proud anut. He is so Darn hansome. I bet he smiles all the time.

Jenn said...

What a sweet little boy, he is always smiling...maybe because he is in the coolest family ever!