8/28/08

Guard Duty- Watch Out

So now that mckenna is in upper elementry they have the opportuntiy to beon guard duty. They get to help the kids out of th e cars and well, just look cute, at least mckenna does. I can't believe how big she is!

3 comments:

The Wach Family said...

I drop Makayla every morning and I see McKenna. She actually gives a pleasant look of surprise everytime I am wildly waving at her through my windshield. (Or she is hoping that nobody sees her interacting with a crazy lady!!)

Monica said...

"McKenna!" Nicolette squealed when she saw this picture. Nicolette & Isabelle sure adored your girls. Wish we weren't so far away so they could enjoy each others company on a regular basis. They've always hit it off so well. Love, Monica

Anonymous said...

Nicolette squealed, "McKenna!" when she saw these pix. Nicolette & Isabelle sure do adore your girls. I wish we weren't so far away so they could enjoy each others company on a regular basis. Love, Monica