8/20/08

Random

A man and his garage- oh brother! Aaron just loves his garage, his tools to be specific. I think the day after we moved into the house he went to home depot and spent, well lets just say I choked when I saw the bill. But this is his first garage for cryin' out loud. A mans just gotta  have the tools to fill it.(??)  He really has put it to good use, I have benefited greatly from his handiwork! Oh and it really isn't this messy, he had just finished a project. (he made me say that)
A darling little friend of ours babysits the kids sometimes and she was willing to watch them for our anniversary which happened to be her birthday as well. So of course I had to make her a birthday cake.  So mckenna is now in the 5th grade, and well that means lots of things to a 10 yr. old. to mckenna it apparently means that she can talk on the phone for hours at a time. ( no worries mom and dad we will establish limits!) But check out the look, I mean this screams teenager
And Last but not least I have my new jewelry line name- as you can see above- and web site- www.beadsnapod.com- I am hopeful I can stay busy enough to keep up this hobby of mine! I love it. It's my only out these days. But I really do hope people like my designs. It's so scary for me to do this actually. I get so nervouse and worrysome. But thanks to my BFF and her encouragment I am putting myself out there to be , well- out there!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Beautiful cake you made, and I love the pictures from Napa!!

Emily said...

Oh my..look out. She is going to be a hnadful. Love ya Kenna