It's Aaron's and mine 12 year Anniversary Today. I love this day, truly, I love remembering why I married this man! J/K We always go to a baseball game on our anniversary , or a day close to it. This year so happens to fall on a day where we can go that night. So we are heading to the Reds Game. We would always sit in the nose bleed section- one time we scalped really good tickets that put us pretty low- then worked our way down to the dugout and ever since then we have tried to scalp good seats. Sadly we never have been so lucky. This year Aaon supprised me and bought, legally, 3rd row behind home plate! I am totally stoled and am so excited. Anyway- I love being married, especially to Aaron! I have to say that one of the things I asked him while we were engaged is to please never stop making me laugh and smile. I am happy to report that he has not failed me! We can sure have fun. I love you Babe, Happy 12 years "I love the way you love me"

4 comments:
oh amie, i remember going to your reception like it was yesterday! where does time go. i am so happy we have these blogs to keep in touch. seems like yesterday we were crazy high school teenagers and now we suddenly have our cute families. have so much fun at the ball game! what a fun tradition and congrats on 12 years!
Amie, I love Aaron's hair! I have never seen any pics with his doo. Love it! :) Congrats on the big 12! I got goose bumps reading your post. I just love love!! Isn't it great that we get to spend eternity with our best friend!
Happy 12 years! You guys are old!!
You 2 look the same as you did 12 years ago! I hope that you had a great time at the ballgame! We miss y'all!
Post a Comment