1 year ago
2/20/09
In My Head....
So today I want to grab hold of every woman and just tell her how amazing she is and special and needed she is. I feel the power of the advisary and his followers closing in on us daughters of God and we have to stear clear. We can't let him bring us down. There are too many things we have to do! We don't have time to listen to him, there are children to be loved and hugged. We don't have time listen to him, there are homes to make a place of refuge. We don't have time to listen to him, there are too many people to serve. We don't have time to listen to him, we have a date with our husband. We don't have time to listen to him, we are women and are just too busy making the world a better place!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are such an amazing woman!
Well let me grab you and tell you how amazing of a mom you are!! Beamers I love to look at all of the wonderful things you have accomplished so far-its a blessing to have you as my example. I hope I have a life and family like yours - You are loved !!!
Post a Comment